Are you a team player and ready to make a meaningful impact? Do you have the thirst of knowledge? Do you look for ways in your role and build an outstanding career? If your answer is YES, then you are ready to #MakeHistory with us.
We are looking for Process Lead with following details:
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Accountable to create and establish Centerline (CL) targets & limits for the line(s)
• Accountable to create and establish changeover standards for all appropriate SKUs in the line(s)
• Ensure full compliance with local legislation, company policies and practices and the IMS. Adhere to all Quality, Environment, and Health, Safety, and Security (QEHS&S) rules, policies and practices.
• Leads change management processes and builds the capability of team through coaching and delivering on the job training
• Leads problem-solving activities using standard problem solving tools such as IPS, 6W2H & UPS to solve the chronic problems on the line(s) in a timely manner
• Participates on setting the 24 hours direction for the line(s) during the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) and is actively involved in the execution of the daily plan
• Responsible to review, validate and update new CL standard of the line(s) in order to meet the business results
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Ability and commitment to drive change in production floor
• Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
• Demonstrated self-motivated, personal leadership
• Demonstrate the ability to perform the IMS tools, methodology and daily management system as Process Lead and able to share with other
• Good practical experience and knowledge of the process transformations and materials
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join Sampoerna and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
- Job: Operations
- Location: Karawang, Indonesia
- Contract: Full-Time
- Job Code: 44190
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for?
Apply today and let’s #MakeHistory together.